Our substance abuse treatment program model focuses on primary issues of alcohol addiction and drug addiction, with medical supervision for detoxification, and evaluation and treatment of co-occurring disorders.
We provide a full spectrum of family engagement, extended treatment options, aftercare, and alumni services, to give each client the best opportunity to establish life-long addiction recovery and personal growth.
Our treatment services include:
- Safe, medically-supervised detoxification
- Individual focus-small counselor caseloads
- Empowered recovery through client education
- Family retreats and counseling
- Assessment and treatment for co-occurring disorders
- Enhanced therapies such as yoga, equine-assisted learning, healthy outdoor activities program and many others
Get help for substance addictions to:
Marijuana is the most commonly used illegal drug in the U.S. It is made up of dried parts of the Cannabis sativa hemp plant. Includes D2/Spice (synthetic marijuana)
Heroin is an addictive drug that is processed from morphine and usually appears as a white or brown powder or as a black, sticky substance. It is injected, snorted, or smoked.
Inhalants are breathable chemical vapors that users intentionally inhale because of the chemicals’ mind-altering effects. The substances inhaled are often common household products that contain volatile solvents, aerosols, or gases. Street names: Whippets, poppers, snappers